Friday, February 18, 2011

Warm and cosy, new glasses and a ticket!!

Hello everyone,
lucky me today I have one day off so I can relax, post updates and browse trough your blogs ;)

Today it's the day!!! I finally picked up my ticket for the Foo Fighers show in Berlin on the 18th June!!!YAY!!!After all it was so expensive what bothers me a little bit cause I had to pay a lot more cause it's nearly been sold out but oh well....nevermind.
It's going to be an all-girls-trip and I'm sooo looking forward to that!


and at least the outfit of the day, I showed you that knitted dress here when I bought it.
It's really one of my favourites as it is so warm and cozy.




Jacket: H&M
Knitted dress: COS
Leggings: H&M

So a wonderful weekend for all of you and if I have the joy to make cheesecake tomorrow I'll surely post a picture.Promised ;)

Bye bye
Manu 

No comments: