Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thanks to my mummy :)

Yesterday my mum and I spend hours to go through her closet because she really wanted to get rid
of some stuff!Lucky meeee!!! :)It was so amazing what we found and I am the luckiest girl in the world!

First of all a totally great leather bag.The leather is rather stiff but it's soooo gorgeous and big-just perfect!
Then a little patent leather bag with a golden chain, that is soooo cute and will be a dear companion!
And after all a lot of brooches and chains that really look rather antique!We also found my little baby chain with a pendant that hast my name on it and a little horse that I once bought when I was young.
I just took some photos so you can see a few things.
It was really so interesting and I was so happy that my mom has such good taste ;)
So here are the photos, sorry the accessories are a bit small anyway-hope you can recognize something.

XOXO


1 comment:

Esther said...

ach dieses pferdchen wär auch was für mich :) hübsch das alles....