Thursday, March 31, 2011

Perseiden Fashion Show

Hello Hello!

on wednesday I was invited to go to the fashion show of the lable perseiden here in munich..
Thanks again to Julia from Milchlädchen who got the invitations for us, yay for our goodie bags, too ;)

Perseiden is a one year old lable found by Cornelia Schmid-Heizer and Rebecca Waibel.

Their spring/summer 2011 collection is based on the greek mythology and they worked with floating fabrics and helenistic styles.
They used Jersey combined with lace and velvet fabrics.
The winter collection 2011 is more sixties style with dark colours and heavier fabrics.
Here you can take a look at the online shop and the pieces they are selling.


Unfortunately I was not in such a good position so my photos are rather bad.Sorry about that.
Anyway at least I was able to take a photo of Marie Nasemann for you, hehe yes I was surprised, too.You don't have a clue ;)
Oh, for everyone who doesn't know her, she took part at "germany's next fop model" and was one of the last girls.




 This 2 girls were dancing in front of us on the balkony...the dresses are rather see trough...light jersey, like I said ;)




Here we go, Marie Nasemann and the white lace dress:


Ok finally the best thing, the goodiiiieee bag!
Here we go:
something for the hair and body.

Well that's all I can tell you about this show.For me personally it's a bit of both so make up your own opinion.

Whish you a great Thursday and weekend is up my dears and the weather will be awsome!!

xxx 
Manu




1 comment:

Signe said...

That white dress is just dreamy!
And that looks like a nice little goodie bag :)